Saturday, September 27, 2008

Raindrops are falling on my head...



To my beloved Paul...To the man who made riding a bike a beautiful thing, and taught us that sometimes nothing is a pretty cool hand.... Who drove race cars and sold salad dressing and stayed in love with the same woman for a bazillion years....who made me feel like a cat on a hot tin roof that would go out and join the Israeli Army just to see you walk up that hill.... Who made blue my very favorite color.... The Sting is that you're gone, hombre.

Rest in peace Paul... I think Shane finally can.

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Hot Da** that man was a looker :) We'll all miss him but his salad dressing & movies will live forever!

Karine said...

Sadly, Hollywood just doesn't make them like that anymore. Instead we are left with scrawny men with goatees.

Anonymous said...

My favorite actor, along with Charlton Heston.

I used to have a huge poster of his face in my room as a teenager.

Thinking of it that poster was really huge, it was almost scary. :)