Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Hank! (and Nick and Joe)

Hank celebrated turning 2 by having 2 birthday parties!

Here are pics from the family party:



Hank proudly showing off the shirts Grandma got him



Making it look easy. Thankfully Kamaikan's Coach was on hand to give pointers!


Hayley and Chloe get in on the action


King Hank

Hank's best friends Nick and Joe Peterson's birthdays are two days after his, and since they are all obsessed with trains, so we decided to have a Thomas the Train party for them. We invited their best gal pal Bailey and had a blast!

10 comments:

yennu said...

I made a comment on the other post and when I came back there was a new post. What a cute bunch of B-day kids. I love the train hat. Happy, Happy birthday Hank, Joe, and Nicholas. CHOO CHOO

Anonymous said...

Those are three of the cutest boys I know! Love, The down-the-street Grandma

The Bloxham Bunch said...

It was a great party! Thanks for the sanity break! I needed it!

Bethany said...

Okay, is there a way Hank can wear an engineer's cap everyday because HE WORKS IT!!!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

When did he become a boy? When did he lose his baby-dom? It goes by too fast. Get your hind ends to Seattle to bring my great nephew to me before he graduates college!

The Johnson's said...

Lynn,
I think he lost all his sweet baby innocense at family reunion...like we all did.

Seth Price said...

2 already!?!?! Holy smokes! I can't believe it. I think he looks more and more like Shane every time I see him. Poor kid. LOL!! Just kidding shane.

My Three Sons said...

'Twas a rockin party, for sure. What better way to spend New Year's Eve (day), right :)

Thanks for the fun choo-choo-chugga -chugga memories!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hank!!

He is such a sweet boy!!

Karine said...

Happy birthday Hank! I can't believe that he is already 2! Love that boy!!