Thursday, November 8, 2007

What Heaven Sees in You

Last night, I was so priviledged to be able to speak at our ward's young women Evening of Excellence. My remarks were based around the song "Will you have eyes to see what Heaven sees in you?" from the "Women of Destiny" CD. I think it went really well. The room was decorated so beautifully, and the spirit was so strong the entire evening.

For those of you who are interested, this is the video I put together using pictures of our girls and the leaders. It was a big project, but so worth all the effort.


Like I told my mother-in-law, it's so wonderful to know that Heavenly Father cares so much about these girls, that he made it so clear to me what I was supposed to say.





7 comments:

Allison said...

Good thing you don't have anything else pressing in your life so that you could put THAT together! You are amazing....simply amazing! No wonder they all said it was out of this world! Way to be in tune and be useful to Heavenly Father....I knew I liked you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you, Sweetheart. What a wonderful job. You have so many gifts and talents to share. What a remarkable daughter you are.

I love you-
Mom
XXXX

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that song. I played it for my Young Women as well many years ago. You did a beautiful job. You are so creative, and you use your talents to lift others!

My Three Sons said...

It was truly an amazing night! I was very impressed with the video and your talk! The spirit was strong and I'm sure everyone felt it! Great job girl!

EarlGirl said...

Hey, I just found your blog,I love it! Now I can keep tabs on you when we're making beautiful music together :) I'm so bummed to miss that night, it looks like you did a fantastic job.

rachel said...

I hope you don't me being a "voyeur" on your site. I found it through a search on google for "What Heaven Sees in You". We're trying to put together a slideshow for our New Beginnings program and your slideshow is EXACTLY what we're trying to do. Thank you for posting it. It was extremely touching. I obviously don't know any of the gals in it, but still felt the spirit strongly and was deeply moved.
Wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

I also foubd your site by searching on google for the song "What Heaven See's In You" I first heard that song a couple of weeks ago. Here in utah the radio station FM100 plays spiritual songs all day on Sundays and I heard the song and fell in love with it instantly.....The video you put together was wonderful it gave me goosebumps watching it. I am sure the talk that went along with it was just as nice.