Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged by the Most Christian Woman I ever met!

8 Favorite TV Shows (in no particular order)

1. The Office (If you don’t like this show, I will attack you with the North)
2. Arrested Development ( I pee my pants when anyone says, “launch me!)
3. The Amazing Race (CBS unleashed fat, ugly Americans on the world! The best part is when they try to communicate in their McSpanish in places like Uganda or Bangladesh...no I take it back. .. The best is when they sign up for a reality show to “save their marriage”. Just take it from me, Shane and the Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency...it doesn’t work.)
4. The West Wing (haughty liberals that I love?! Only a mad genius could pull off such a feat. )
5. Top Chef (how could I resist a show when they speak of food in hushed and reverent tones?)
6. Flight of the Conchords (Whose the mutha-flippin?)
7. Around the Horn (I must disagree with Bethany and state that ATH is far superior to PTI. How I love Woody’s chalkboard and when Jackie wipes the floor with the menfolk. Plus, Shane thinks it’s way hot when I speak in Stats.)
8. General Conference (top that suckas!)

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Ate lots of brownies
2. Packed Hank up for his trip to Utah
3. Cleansed my bad aura with a good long talk to Nicole and Marianne.
4. Cried when Shane and Hank left for Utah.
5. Tried new product on my curly hair and LOVED it. It is truly the dawning of a new day.
6. Went to rehearsal and sang my ever-loving guts out.
7. Watched Biggest Loser while eating a Whopper Jr. (I think that makes me the biggest loser. I seriously cannot stand the blue team.)
8. Fell asleep in the middle of the bed.

8 Things I look forward to:

1. Everyone getting over the whole “world peace” craze.
2. Shane and Hank getting back.
3. Opening night.
4. My next nap.
5. My next meal.
6. My next vacation.
7. My next book.
8. The next time my family is all together.

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Melting Pot (A religious experience)
2. Joe’s Bar-b-Que (A religious experience covered in sauce)
3. Thin Pan (Your noodles Thai me in knots)
4. Dukes (good call Bethany. Location is everything)
5. My Big Fat Greek Restaurant (I nicknamed my chub philo and feta)
6. McCormick & Schmidt's (best Cobbla in Boston, right mom?)
7. Landmark
8. Inca’s (The salsa is tomato heroin)

8 Items on my wish list:

1. World Peace ( I got sucked in)
2. The pill that makes diet and exercise obsolete.
3. A few more seats in the house and senate.
4. A clean bill of health from Dad’s doctor.
5. A brother and sister for Hank (but please don’t come together)
6. An awesome shop for Shane.
7. A passport full of stamps for me.
8. 6 great shows.

I now tag Marianne, Nicole, Stephanie, and Allison.

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I love reading your witty banter :) And you can call me for a vent session anytime, you know I'll need it!

I CaN't WaIt to see your show tomorrow night!!

EarlGirl said...

Darn it, you're not going to tell us who the most Christian woman you've ever met is? I'll have to do some snooping now.