Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged!

I was actually tagged by both Kim and Jen, but since Jen threatened that bad things would happen if I didn't pass this on, I figure I better do what she says.

What I was doing 10 years ago:

Having the time of my life at Ricks College. I was living at Heritage Manor #118 with some of the best gals in the world; Traci, Jess, Adeline, Lisa and Alyssa. I had amazing FHE brothers and was probably sick to death of snow and slick sidewalks. I was also pulling a C in Book of Mormon and failing Biology. But I was having a blast. Ah, College days.



5 things on today's to do list:

Exercise with Shane

Rehearsal at 8:30

Laundry

Take Hank to get his pictures taken

Write my article for my company newsletter



Snacks I enjoy:

Better rephrase...snacks I don't enjoy...hmmm...I'll get back to you.



What would I do if I became a millionaire:

Buy foodstorage. PSYCH!

I would totally decorate my house and add a porch, deck, fireplace and bigger bathroom. I would travel constantly. New York, Rome, Switzerland and Ireland are big on my list. I would also build Shane a shop of his dreams. I would hire someone to accompany me on the piano whenever I wanted...and then hire an audience to applaud me...and then I would have to hire new friends because I would become insufferable.



3 bad habits:

biting my fingernails

messy bathroom

leaving drawers open after using them (I didn't know this was a bad habit, but Shane says it is)



5 places I have lived:

Buztbach Germany

Lawton, Oklahoma

Columbia, Maryland

Moreno Valley, California

Mesa, Arizona



5 jobs I've had

Sandwich artist at Subway

Deli Gal at Brolims Grocery in Rexburg

Admissions Counselor (aka minon of satan) at University of Phoenix

Executive Assistant to the CEO of Telgian, Inc

Stay at home mom



5 things people don't know about me:

I love old school rap music. I love dancing like a white child to it.

My maiden name is McLaughlin. I had a really hard time giving it up when I got married because I am so proud of my heritage. But I love being a Johnson too.

I love war movies. Shane loves this about me.

Anything having to do with ghosts scare the heck out of me. I am kind of a wimp. If a ghost ever comes to my bedroom, I will throw Shane under the bus, big time.


I am a huge Beatles fan. I love them, own every album, know all the words to "I am the Walrus", etc. ...its a bit over the top.



I tag Bethany, Melanie, Karine and Steph.

0 comments: